Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Suzuki SX4 sedan

| 
sfowle sfowle
Enthusiast | Posts: 507 | Joined: 05/06
Posted: 02/16/07
02:17 PM

Believe it or not, the Suzuki SX4 is actually a pretty decent competitor in the small car market. Now, there's a sedan version for those who hate hatchbacks (why?!) We'll have more info soon as part of our Geneva show coverage.  

hammatime hammatime
Enthusiast | Posts: 303 | Joined: 02/07
09:58 PM

We thought about buying one of these but then I found out Fiat helped Suzuki design it.

Not the Suzuki tradition I wanted to buy into.  

Austin Cooper Austin Cooper
User | Posts: 167 | Joined: 11/06
10:37 PM

Fiat, Suzuki and GM are all commingled to begin with aren't they?  Either way beginning with its looks, I never saw anything special about Suzuki's SX4.  Way back when I thought Suzuki might be headed in the right direction when they introduced the Swift GTi.  They still had a way to go though when it came to that machine. None the less later they abandoned the idea of making their own little pocket rocket.  Now somebody at Suzuki has the bird brain idea of trying to convince you driving their SUVs is just as much fun as their motorbikes.  They really lost me when they did that if they're dumb enough to waste their time convincing me that driving a XL-7 is just as much fun as a Hayabusa Frown  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice