Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Trailblazer SS versus Grand Cherokee SRT8 Video

| 
fishhunter911 fishhunter911
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 06/06
Posted: 06/25/06
12:04 AM

This the guy doing the comparision, has no clue what he is talking about. He provided missleading and just plan WRONG information about the trailblazer SS. Just because the brakes don't say BREMBO oon them does not mean they are stock. These are 2 piston calipers, from the CORVETTE. Also he stated there is no Navigation Availible on the SS, WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!! Guess I got lucky when I bought mine, because I do have one in the SS. There are many false statements. I am dissapointed with this review to the point where I will be canelling my subscription. This "KID" how no idea about cars nor how to do a review. A review is supposed to be done on FACTS, not what one "THINKS" Automobile Mag, you need to fire this guy and hiring someone who knows cars and trucks, not skateboards.  

87GN&98VET 87GN&98VET
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 06/06
Posted: 06/26/06
10:07 PM

I couldn't agree more.  This kid should learn proper english first if he is going to be conducting reviews for a mass audience (last time I checked "um" isn't a word).  Not only are his facts wrong (the STR-8 has a 5-speed) but he also said he doesn't understand these vehicles - he said if you need the space get a station wagon and if you need speed get a sports car.  What if you need both?  This kid was an idiot and I'm suprised Automobile would actually put this unprofessional review on their website.  

Slipangle Slipangle
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 07/03/06
01:36 PM

Oh Jeeze...just what I wanted to watch...a kid slap-shifting a full size SUV with an automatic while spouting inaccurate and biased opinions on two vehicles that he admits he doesn't understand. Was this a video to showcase the vehicles, or just an opportunity for him to expose his ignorance? Any video of the interior without him front and center? Do these SUVs have a rear hatch? Could we maybe have seen some of the interior aft of the front seats? What were the dimensions? Lift-in height? Towing capacities? Will those snug-fitting sport seats allow you to turn and lavish even the smallest amount of attention to the kids in the back seat? Doesn't the Jeep have Bluetooth, and the Trailblazer have OnStar and a self-leveling rear air-suspension?
Nah...they've got big engines, big air-dams, and big rims. Thank god they don't have big wings, or we could have listened to a 5 minute dissertation on on why single element wings are archaic and outdated.

Is this really a valid comparison, or did someone hack your website?  

ejohnson ejohnson
New User | Posts: 11 | Joined: 05/06
Posted: 07/04/06
02:48 PM

Re: "if you need space get a station wagon and if you need speed get a sports car. What if you need both?"

I say get a sports wagon from BMW or Mercedes--E63 anyone?--but if that's too rich for your blood, go for a Mazda 6 or Saab 9-3. Tons more livable and way more fun than any five-passenger SUV. But maybe that's just me.  

Idiot Boy Idiot Boy
User | Posts: 55 | Joined: 12/06
Posted: 12/26/06
12:33 PM

Yea, yea, yea.  He's kinda cute though, ain't he?  

JasonCammisa JasonCammisa
Administrator | Posts: 141 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 12/27/06
12:47 PM

We have nudie pics of Stu here at the office that you can have for like 10 bucks. Smile  

sfowle sfowle
Enthusiast | Posts: 507 | Joined: 05/06
Posted: 12/28/06
12:10 PM

Is that all I'm worth to you Jason? I couldn't even buy a skateboard with that money.  

Idiot Boy Idiot Boy
User | Posts: 55 | Joined: 12/06
Posted: 02/18/07
02:58 AM

Lemme send y'all a little extra for that skateboard so's you can mebbe take a couple shots with it, mhmm...  

hammatime hammatime
Enthusiast | Posts: 303 | Joined: 02/07
Posted: 02/21/07
06:56 PM

SRT8 Cherokee is a mean looking you know what out on the interstate.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice