Research a Vehicle

Select a vehicle to research pricing,see photos,compare similar vehicles and much more.
Research Now

Automobile Forums  Where Car Enthusiasts Go to Discuss Cars Online

Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Honda Fit, Dodge Caliber, Nissan Versa, Kia Rio5: Are small cars cool again?

| 
sfowle sfowle
Enthusiast | Posts: 507 | Joined: 05/06
Posted: 05/31/06
02:30 AM

Check out our comparison of these new small hatchbacks at http://www.automobilemag.com/reviews/compact/0605_cool_small_cars/ With the Honda Civic and others growing larger and larger, a gap has opened up downmarket. Are these small hatchbacks-the Fit, the Caliber, the Versa, and the Rio5 cool? Will they give people a reason to feel like they're not buying a cheap new car simply because of their budget, but instead because that's the car they want?  

h3nry h3nry
New User | Posts: 10 | Joined: 04/06
Posted: 08/25/06
04:09 AM

the honda fit has got to be the coolest one of the bunch.  i think the versa looks like a jnissan quest shrunken in the washing machine, the CVT is cool though.  i don'te really like the styling of the Caliber. and the kia well its a kia.  

numbronepackfan numbronepackfan
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 03/08
Posted: 03/31/08
08:06 PM

well i would say that the versa is definitely the manliest of the imports with its 122 hp (at least 15 over all other small cars), but i don't really think the caliber is in the same class given its larger engine sizes and poorer fuel economy  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2017 Honda Fit
16790 - 21265
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
Hatchback