Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Shooting Brake Concept given the ax

| 
alwill alwill
User | Posts: 104 | Joined: 05/06
Posted: 01/24/07
12:14 PM

The super-slick Audi Shooting Brake Concept (see it here) that made the auto show circuit last year has been put to rest. There will be no production car made, which I think is sad. What did you think of this concept car?  

Carletti Carletti
User | Posts: 62 | Joined: 06/06
Posted: 01/27/07
02:56 PM

I am almost completely indifferent to tell you the truth.  I had the opportunity to experience the new TT and it left me wondering why anyone would consider purchasing the new TT in the first place.  Practicality is not the TT’s strong suit, but that's more than forgivable considering the segment this car participates in.  But, in addition to this, the rather mundane look of the new TT makes it to be a car I would not dream of owning nor is this car a particularly athletic vehicle (sure it's fast, but so is an RSX).  Finally, the interior dynamics are nearly horrific and the seating position is terrible while the sightlines are also very bad.  So much for sport, the TT in my view has turned itself into a gimmick.  

foyejstuart foyejstuart
New User | Posts: 10 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 04/24/13
05:39 AM

Shooting-brake, shooting brake or shooting break is a term for a car body style that has evolved through several distinct meanings over its history.  
Lone Mountain Truck Leasing

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice