Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

Lamborghini SUV Coming Soon?

| 
sfowle sfowle
Enthusiast | Posts: 507 | Joined: 05/06
Posted: 11/28/06
10:41 AM

Spy pictures have surfaced of a modified Porsche Cayenne, rumored to be a test mule for a new Lambo. The bullish brand hasn't has an SUV since the outrageous LM002. Do you think they're due for another one or is it the wrong direction for the maker of fine exotics?  

Austin Cooper Austin Cooper
User | Posts: 167 | Joined: 11/06
Posted: 11/29/06
10:07 AM

I can't say Lambo's new owners have got me as excited about their new designs as their past owners.  While I have spotted several Gallardo's on the street and still haven't seen a Murcielago, I can't say the Gallardo excited me as much as the last Lambo, (Diablo) I spotted on the streets.  VW might have forgot looks are what these machines are all about.  

When it comes to this new SUV they're producing for Lambo, I hope I don't hear the same argument Porsche used to justify their ugly pig.....I mean SUV.  Either way, chances are slim to none this Monstrosity will be anything to look at.  Hopefully they have something as sexy as the Muira/Countach/Diablo in the oven now.  

Intern Dave Intern Dave
User | Posts: 52 | Joined: 11/06
Posted: 12/01/06
09:45 AM

Austin, you're probably in the minority there.  Most people would say that the new Lamborghini models are the best looking in the company's history.  Well, possible exceptions might be the Miura or the original Countach.  

I do agree with you about the SUV bit.  Like we need another one, even if it is a Lambo.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice