Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

2008 Cadillac CTS

| 
sfowle sfowle
Enthusiast | Posts: 507 | Joined: 05/06
Posted: 11/08/06
07:55 AM

Our sources tell us that the next CTS will definitely be shown in January at the 2007 Detroit show. This comes as no surprise to us, since Bob Lutz showed a sneak peek of the car on 60 Minutes and spy photos from the Nurburgring have been popping up around the web for months. From what we've seen, the car should be a big hit, continuing Cadillac's revival. Can GM really take it to the Europeans with this second-gen model?  

alwill alwill
User | Posts: 104 | Joined: 05/06
Posted: 11/09/06
01:49 PM

From what I have seen, the new CTS should be a very nice car.  It is unfortunate that it happens to be in one of the most competitive segments in the market. I just hope it does well enough to warrant a gen-three model in the future.  

doglet doglet
New User | Posts: 35 | Joined: 11/06
Posted: 11/14/06
05:34 PM

If they apply some of what they have learned in racing, the cts could compete in the sports sedan segment. A coupe could help add to the sports image that the v-series started. It was just a few years ago that a fun to drive cadillac was an oxymoron.

The 1st cts was a good car. It didnt blow anything out of the water and it probably took very few sales away from BMWs 3 series but it did represent a better value in term of a daily driver. I say go ahead and spend the money to bring the cts to a point where it can directly compete with the bimmers and let the ls7 powered Vs show up the upcomming m3.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2015 Cadillac CTS
45345 - 69340
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
Sedan