We drive the Volkswagen IROC (Scirocco) Concept

| 
sfowle sfowle
Enthusiast | Posts: 507 | Joined: 05/06
Posted: 11/20/06
03:45 PM

2008 Volkswagen Scirocco Front

Click here for the full story.

We didn't really like the future Scirocco after seeing the first pictures, but the thing is beautiful in person. Read our full drive above and tell us what you think!  

doglet doglet
New User | Posts: 35 | Joined: 11/06
Posted: 11/20/06
10:51 PM

i dont understand this car. it would seem to compete directly with the GTI. is it going to be a lower, wider, lighter, more powerful GTI? why dont they save themselves alot of money and just do that to a GTI?

i have a sneaking suspicion that it is just going to be more expensive  

Nick MYW Nick MYW
New User | Posts: 9 | Joined: 03/07
Posted: 03/23/07
11:52 AM

It looks very  cool and what  about  the  price. I will buy  it if it  is really good  

Austin Cooper Austin Cooper
User | Posts: 167 | Joined: 11/06
Posted: 03/23/07
06:52 PM

I have mixed feelings about the styling of this
automobile.  I remember liking the original Sirocco's styling back in its days.  I wasn't overwhelmed by it though.  While this one is sending a lot different signals to me.  It's too bad VW couldn't have created a better design here since they were working with a clean sheet of paper.

2008 Volkswagen Scirocco Rear  

Stelios Stelios
User | Posts: 105 | Joined: 03/07
Posted: 03/31/07
08:52 AM

It's a sharp looking car, especially the grill and headlights. I'd be willing to bet that most of the cars we'll see will be this "Kermit the Frog" green because in any other color, it just wouldn't look as outrageous. I think the pictures look great, so I can't wait to see it in person!  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice