Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

PARIS AUTO SHOW: Audi Q7 V-12 TDI - World's Wildest SUV

| 
sfowle sfowle
Enthusiast | Posts: 507 | Joined: 05/06
Posted: 09/25/06
05:23 AM

With the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S, the Mercedes-Benz ML63, and the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 roaming the steets, there's a huge battle for the title of craziest (read: most dangerous) SUV in the world. Audi's entry? The Q7 with a V-12 turbo-diesel straight out of the record-breaking R10 LeMans racer. A new leader of the family supercruiser pack? We think so.  

JasonCammisa JasonCammisa
Administrator | Posts: 141 | Joined: 07/06
Posted: 09/26/06
03:39 AM

Okay, so I'm not a fan of SUVs.  But if I had to have one, it'd be a Toureag V-10 TDI or this new Q7 V-12 TDI.  

With a fuel economy benefit of like 40% compared to gasoline-powered cars, and no performance defecit, these diesel monsters are too cool for school!

I'd buy a V-12 TDI A8 in a flash.  Imagine - 0-60 in like 4.5 seconds and 35mpg on the highway?! Sign me up!  

jaegger jaegger
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 11/06
Posted: 11/14/06
05:20 AM

sure,it seems to make more sense compared to its gasoline rivals,but not necessarily in the minds of those who can easily afford such monsters.i like it a lot and would only buy it if were a hardcore offroader.  

jaegger jaegger
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 11/06
Posted: 11/14/06
05:23 AM

sure,it seems to make more sense compared to its gasoline rivals,but not necessarily in the minds of those who can easily afford such monsters.i like it a lot and would only buy it if it were a hardcore offroader.  

Biodslman Biodslman
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 06/07
Posted: 06/03/07
08:50 PM

This is great news!  I was just getting ready to get an 07 Q7 4.2 for my wife and a Diesel Touareg to replace my 04 gasoline touareg.  The present diesel in the Q7 is a dog!  I really need to have a Diesel car as me and my partner just signed to build the largest BioDiesl plant in the US.  Our company is SE-Energy.  I already own a couple of Diesel trucks and a Diesel Excursion that I have done quite a few modifications on.

Anyone know when and if it will be in the US? Dont want to get that Touareg yet.  We drove the 4.2 Q7 today.

Thanks  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
2015 Audi Q7
47700 - 61400
Button Getmyprice
Body Style:
SUV