Rbdi 800X50Ad Tracking

Item Posts   

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander

| 
sfowle sfowle
Enthusiast | Posts: 507 | Joined: 05/06
Posted: 08/15/06
12:36 AM

What do you think of the looks of the new Outlander. It's obviously better than the old one, but is it enough to bring Mitsubishi out of their current (poor) state? Does it need more Lancer Evo soul?  

BioDog BioDog
New User | Posts: 15 | Joined: 08/06
Posted: 08/31/06
08:48 AM

The Lancer has a soul? Are disco platforms back in vogue too? Mitsi has consigned itself to terminal ignominy; that the new Outlander more resembles a cross training shoe than the last still birth is by no means a prognosis for recovery.  

sfowle sfowle
Enthusiast | Posts: 507 | Joined: 05/06
Posted: 10/04/06
07:43 AM

Lancer EVOLUTION, BioDog. If you don't love that car, well, there's a good chance you've never driven one.

I would like to make a few notes here about things that didn't make it into the driven or that I've realized since driving one of these things on Michigan roads. The third row seat has a terrible design. Its heavy and hard to move. And real people can't fit in it. I also discovered the other night that it can be slightly unstable at highway speeds (something you don't realize on a tight handling course) which is a bit unnerving. The navigation can be slightly confusing but I love love love that theres a button to type in a station number to take you directly to a certain satellite radio station. And the Rockford Fosgate stereo is amazing for a car in this price range. Transmission's pretty nice too if you get the paddles.  

Xml
Showbuyersguide Hide
Header Bg
Get a free and easy new car price quote in minutes
Button Seedealerprice